Evaluation Capacity & Planning
Evaluation Capacity Building, the process of improving a client’s ability to use evaluation to learn from its work and improve results, is a potent form of continuous improvement. Indikus equips clients with skills and systems to interpret and use findings. We also help clients develop evaluation plans.
Indikus helps clients formalize and communicate program ideas to sponsors and stakeholders, determine how to best evaluate the program, and plan for evaluation roles. These activities, all part of a process called evaluability, are crucial activities for developing evaluation plans.
Our Evaluation Capacity Building and Planning projects have included:
- Helping clients set program goals
- Preparing Stakeholder Engagement Plans
- Conducting Needs Assessments
- Developing Custom Evaluation Systems
- Delivering Technical Assistance & Training
- Writing and Editing Proposals
- Planning for Program Scale-Up
- Collecting Stakeholder Feedback
Indikus begins evaluation capacity building by understanding your organization’s information needs, and then working with existing systems and personal to create user-friendly actionable feedback.