Accurate, thorough, timely, credible, and useful program evaluations enhance programs and the organizations in which they are being implemented. Indikus works collaboratively with clients to select the right evaluation approach, scope, and methods to meet your needs.
We draw on decades of experience, frequent contributions to the evaluation literature, and the right software tools to offer rigorous, responsive, and useful evaluations.
Our program evaluation services include:
- Baseline Studies
- Multi-Level Professional Development Models
- Exploratory Studies & Case Studies
- Formative & Process Evaluation
- Meta-evaluation (evaluating program evaluations)
- Mixed Methods Program Evaluation
- Participatory Evaluation
- Needs Assessment & Feasibility Studies
- Outcome & Impact Studies
- Social Impact Studies
Findings don’t speak for themselves; they must be interpreted sensibly. We ensure that clients receive meaningful program evaluation results that can be translated into plans and actions.