We Believe that Those who Can Do Well Should Teach Others.
Indikus helps offers professional learning sessions, coaching, small group instruction, and team training.
Whether nonprofit staff, teachers, principals, program managers, graduate students, university faculty, technical assistance providers or program evaluators, our top-notch professional learning workshops are customized to meet each audience’s unique needs.
Our recent professional learning workshops include:
- Successful Grant Writing Workshop
- Team-Based Internal Evaluation: Collaborative Inquiry
- Using Available Data for Continuous Improvement
- Using Logic Modeling to Communicate and Evaluate Your Program
- From Design to Detail: Qualitative Data Collection and Analysis
- Interpreting Findings, Planning, and Taking Action
- What the Members Want: Creating and Using Membership Surveys
- Developing Rubrics and Performance Measures
In addition to these professional workshops for organizational development, we teach college courses on the same topics. We have taught at Vanderbilt University, The University of Maryland, and the University of Miami.