- Doctor of Philosophy, The University of Texas at Austin
- Master of Applied Anthropology, University of Maryland, College Park
- Gold Certified Kirkpatrick Training Program Evaluator
- Certified Professional Facilitator
- Bachelor of Arts, Social Sciences, University of Maryland, College Park
Over the past 24 years, Keith has served as Principal Investigator for 28 multi-institution program evaluations and has directed more than 100 evaluation studies. All his work has entailed helping diverse stakeholders work together to make sense of sometimes complex information and to use that information to build collaborative, feasible plans for program improvement. His areas of proficiency are in Developmental Evaluation, Evaluation Use, strategic analysis, mixed methods analysis, and qualitative research. In addition to assuring the technical quality and timeliness of Indikus’ work, Keith contributes to most of the firm’s project work.
When he’s not working, he enjoys photography and being in nature.